A reader of my gift list requested some less expensive suggestions, and here they are. Not all for travelers, but then, not everybody shares our passion to travel and read travel literature. So here are some great suggestions.
- Go shopping in Wellfleet on Cape Cod with Alexandra Grabbe.
- Unbelievable array UNDER $10 from paradise, er, Hawaii via Kriss Bordessa.
- Gifts for dogs and dog lovers from Roxanne Hawn at Champion of My Heart. I may have to get the walk-the dog Gentle Leader Pooch Treat Pouch for my son and his dog. It holds, in separate compartments, the treats and the–well–bags for the product after the dog eats them.
- Kerry Dexter of Music Road suggests some wonderful Irish music, which will help me shop for my husband. She also suggests some American music along with giving her own lovely tribute to the U.S.
- Donna Hull at My Itchy Travel Feet list 20 under $20, tips from a bunch of her Twitter friends, including MY suggestion of the wonderful recycled Doy Bags. Donna’s major tips are aimed at baby-boomer & travel inspired ideas.
- Brette Sember over at Martha & Me with a bunch of Martha Stewart-ish gift ideas. And even though I’m not a Martha Stewart fan there are some things on this list I can’t resist–particularly the recipe converter for math-challenged people.
- And of course don’t miss a Traveler’s Library 10 Perfect Gifts for Travelers Who Read. Numbers 2, 4, and9 are each under $25.