We have a GREAT Bella Italia Giveaway coming up. All you have to do is comment starting today and all during the month of September, and when I return from France I will round up your comments, run them through random.org and declare 8 winners. It will be particularly fun for you because I will have guest bloggers throughout the month and you will meet a lot of new voices.( The posts during the month will not ALL be about Italy–that might be just too much of a good thing.)
- Comment on any post at A Traveler’s Library, and comment several times a day if you like, but only one comment PER POST will count. If you mention the prize you prefer, I’ll try to comply.
- Tweet about a post using @pen4hire in the Tweet, and you will get another entry.
- Contest starts one minute after midnight (MST/Arizona–meaning same as Pacific Daylight Time) on August 30 and ending at midnight (MST/Arizona) on September 30).
- Must have U.S. mailing address. Please see general contest rules.
From Travelers Tales:
- 100 Places Ever Woman Should Go by Susan Van Allen
- Travelers’ Tales Italy: True Stories of Life on the Road
- Travelers’ Tales Tuscany: True Stories
- 30 Days in Italy: True Stories of Escape to the Good Life
From Palgrave MacMillan:
- Old Calabria by Norman Douglas (like new)
- The Last Judgment: Michelangelo and the Death of the Renaissanceby James A. Connor, a brand NEW paperback edition of the 2009 book. (Two copies to give away)
****From Kathy McCabe, Dream of Italy:*****
- A full year’s membership in the online newsletter of Dream of Italypacked with practical information and fun articles about Italy. Worth $79.00. Thatsa Nice!
Anyhow, you won’t want to miss the guessing game of who’s going to turn up next to write a post!
Now read on, for a review of one of the prizes, The Last Judgment.