All but two of the daily winners have been announced. You can see the list of winners here.
It has been quite a month.
- 19 people won a total of 22 books or DVDs in the “daily” drawings.
- 14 people started e-mail subscriptions to A Traveler’s Library.
- 2 people won Grand Prize Packages–And HERE THEY ARE:
January Grand Prize Winners
1. Shawshank Redemption Package: Connie Ong, who blogs thoughtfully about her life at Unbirthday Escapades, is a movie fan and we hope she’ll get to take advantage of the free tour of the Ohio Reformatory where the movie Shawshank Redemption was filmed.
We thank the Mansfield, Ohio Convention and Visitor’s Bureau for providing a coffee mug, the tour tickets, and a movie poster. A Traveler’s Library added a carry bag (that was a gift from Mansfield) and a t-shirt that we bought while on a press tour sponsored by Mansfield.
2. A Pair of OKAb Shoes: Cathy Sweeney, who blogs about travel at her photo-filled blog Traveling With Sweeney, is picking a pair of these terrific shoes, that are just right for travel.
We thank the OKA b shoe company for their generous contribution of a pair of shoes of the winners choice. You can see their wide selection at the OKA b web site.