MORE WINNERS! Certainly everyone who contributed to Passports With Purpose is a Winner. The results are in, the winners have been contacted. I’m eager to share the names of the two lucky people who won
A) a Trip to New Orleans courtesy of the Monteleone Hotel:
Winner: Andrew J. Pfeifer.
Andrew recently returned from a stint in Mexico with the Peace Corps. So this win seems like a true example of Karma, doesn’t it? He says he’s been to New Orleans before, but is eager to return. Have a great time, Andrew!!
B) a Library worth $300 of International books from Interlink Books.
Winner: Liz Lavery
What a treat she has in store with her shopping spree at Interlink Books
- Passports with Purpose at this point counts $110,047.62 in donations.
- Once again, they’ve exceeded the goal, and donations are still dribbling in.
- To get to the goal and beyond, took the efforts of a lot of people. (See the list of bloggers here.)
- 60% of the donations came from about 1200 individual donors. (That’s YOU.) WOW! That’s a LOT of people and a lot of ten-dollar increments.
- The other 40% came from sponsors. (See the list here)
- Five new community wells WILL be built in Haiti by Water.org, furnishing clean, safe water to dozens and dozens of people.
- I’m thrilled to have been a part of this effort, and I hope you are too.