Previously, I wrote about Lewis and Clark, and then I followed their trail for a ways through Oregon.
While I’m recovering from my road trip in Oregon (#OregonHo!) I would like to encourage you to give me some feedback on the A Traveler’s Library Newsletter.
I have been sending out a newsletter to those who sign up each time that I post a new article. The articles arrived in the subscribers mailbox complete–just as they are on the Web.
However, some people don’t want to get every article, and they don’t want e-mails every single time I post (usually three times a week), so I am experimenting with sending a newsletter once a week (on Tuesday) that includes excerpts and links to articles.
I really don’t know which form of newsletter you like best, so PLEASE chime in and tell me your druthers.
Leave a note below on the web site (If you’re reading this in your mailbox it helps if you click over to the website), telling me:
1. I’m already a happy subscriber and don’t care how often it comes.
2. I have no interest in either form of subscription.
3. I would prefer if the newsletter came every time A Traveler’s Library publishes, with a full article.
4. I would prefer if it came every time with a link to the article.
5. I would prefer a different day than Tuesday.
If you have never subscribed to A Traveler’s Library by e-mail, and want to know what it looks like click on the link below. If you want to subscribe, you can do so here.