1. Matador. Falling on the floor funny reasons to travel.
2. .:Passion and Light:. Beautifully serious reason to travel.
3. Trip Base Spectacular travel movie locations.
4. Interlink Publishing Their Award-winning inspiring travel books:
(I have been having trouble connecting to their site, so let them know if you have a problem.)
- Syria The Dark Side of Love by Rafik Schami; translated by Anthea Bell Independent Publisher Book Awards 2010, Gold Medal Winner – Multicultural Fiction • Foreword Magazine’s Book of the Year Awards – Silver Medal, translations • Shortlisted for the 2010 Independent Foreign Fiction Prize (winner to be announced) • Anthea Bell awarded an OBE for services to literature and translation.
- PakistanThe Geometry of God by Uzma Aslam Khan Independent Publisher Book Awards 2010, Bronze Medal Winner – Multicultural Fiction • Selected by Kirkus as one of the best books of 2009 • Foreword Magazine’s Book of the Year Awards, Multicultural Fiction – Finalist
- Lebanon The Master of the Eclipse: Stories by Etel Adnan Winner of the Arab American National Museum’s 2010 Arab American Book Awards • Etel Adnan was given the Lifetime Achievement award by the Radius of Arab American Writers Inc. (RAWI).
- England The Beatles London: A Guide to 467 Beatles Sites in and around London Independent Publisher Book Awards 2010, Bronze Medal Winner – Travel • Foreword Magazine’s Book of the Year Awards, Bronze Medal Winner – Travel Guides